Terms and Condition
Thank you for choosing Great Luxury Car DMCC. Our aim is to provide our clients only the finest and an exotic luxury experience. Rest assured that our VIP service will make you feel both privileged and well taken care of.
If you are UAE resident you are required to submit below:
- Copy of Valid Passport or (Emirates ID Front and back)
- Copy of Residential Visa
- Valid Driving License at least 1year old or
- Credit Card (Visa / Mastercard)
If you are a Tourist visiting UAE, you are required to submit below:
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of visit visa / Entry stamp
- Valid International Driving Permit (IDP) Both from your home country
Driving license / International driving license
Drivers need to have locally accepted for at least one year and above. If you are a resident in UAE require UAE license, Visitors from foreign countries should present valid International driving license/ (local driving license from their origin depends on their country).
Minimum Age Must be 25 years old and above for Exotic sports cars. And 23 years old for luxury sedan and 4x4 to meet our minimum requirement for Insurance purpose.
Our authorization deposit amount will vary depending on the type and value of the vehicle. Exotic and high-end luxury vehicles will require larger authorization amount.
The following are accepted for deposit Note:
- Master Card
For credit cards payment we will add additional 3% fee.
All rental rates are based on a 24-hour period. Our vehicles are not available at an hourly rate. Extra two hours will be full day charge. Rates are UAE dirhams (AED) are subject to charge without any prior notice.
Insurance and coverage
All fleet are comprehensive Insured and Includes third-party liability. The Insurance policy Includes (PAI) Personal Accident Insurance liability in case of death or permanent disability during the event of an accident during the rental.
- Insurance policy will not be valid incase of driving the vehicle under the influence of alcohol, prohibited drugs that are illegal in UAE that impairs consciousness of the driver.
- Renter and second driver registered on agreement are the person only authorized to drive the car. Insurance policy will not be valid incase of failure to submit the drivers license and passport at the beginning of the rental.
- Please note that all fleet specially 4x4 are for normal roads only. Desert driving use is not permitted. Renter will be liable and will be charged to any damage caused by off road driving.
In event of an accident, the hirer must notify the police immediately by calling 999 to obtain the police report. You should not move the vehicle until the police issue a report. Failure to submit a POLICE REPORT will render you liable for all cost incurred as result of the accident.
For every traffic or financial penalty from Dubai police or other municipality bodies during the time of rental. Great Luxury Car DMCC is authorized to charge the cost of penalty plus AED150 of each fine as the administration fee. For every unpayable fine outside Dubai, a charge of AED 1000 to credit card of the renter.
We require a minimum of 48 hours cancellation notice: 48 hours or more cancellation notices are at NO CHARGE. Less than 48 hours cancellation notices are subject to ONE FULL DAY RENTAL charge plus all applicable taxes.
Child safety seats or boosters are available for those who will be traveling to town with young children.
You will be provided with a full tank of gas at the time of your rental. We ask that you return the vehicle with the same gasoline level. The fuel level amount will be printed on your rental contract. If you return it with less gasoline, we will charge you according to the price list the Ministry of Energy and Industry plus AED100 extra fee.
Additional Drivers: Must have valid driver’s license and passport to avail full coverage insurance.
Driving Area Restrictions
Vehicles are not allowed to drive across the UAE border.
Salik / Toll gates or Road Tax
Salik will be paid by customer and deducted from deposit. Salik fee is based on the fee of the Dubai Roads & Transport Authority.
Great Luxury Car DMCC encourages a smoke-free environment when inside of any of our meticulously detailed vehicles. If a client chooses to smoke the rental agreement will be assessed a cleaning fee determined by the renting location. The penalty for smoking inside a car is AED2000.
Pick-ups and Drop-offs
Free local pick-up and drop-off service in the vicinity of Dubai. Alternatively, a charge of AED 500/ way for collection and delivery service outside within UAE.
- Renter is responsible to inform the counter of Great Luxury Car DMCC on the number 00971 58 196 8960 about off- hiring the vehicle.
You can avail Gift voucher to surprise your loved one, family and collogues. once the voucher is purchased it has 3 months validity and you can redeem it only on normal weekdays during Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and during special holidays in UAE you can’t use this voucher. Timing will be 09:00 HRS – 17:00 HRS UAE gulf standard time.
- Gift Voucher are non-refundable and can be redeemed here www.greatluxurycars.ae. Notify us with in 48 hours to place the booking so we can confirm the desire date.
- Gift voucher recipient must be aged 25 years or over. The gift voucher cannot be issued for minors.
- Gift voucher recipient should have a valid passport, valid driving license or international Driving permit (IDP) (T&C applied you can visit us www.greatluxurycars.ae)
- Gift voucher recipient should have a credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD) we need to block depending on the car he will take for traffic fine purpose.
- Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, your voucher and this terms & condition shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Dubai, UAE and any dispute arising out or in connection with this contract and these terms & condition shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of UAE Dubai Courts.
Terms of Payment
The cost of Rental can be paid in advanced either cash, credit card or bank transfer.